Advancing the front lines of patient care and biomedical research, Keck School of Medicine faculty members direct patient care at four partner hospitals and 15 affiliated hospitals, offering university-level surgical and medical services to over 1 million patients annually. Through research and innovation, Keck physicians help advance the treatment of disease and the paths to health.
Keck Medicine of USC
Keck Medicine of USC is the University of Southern California’s medical enterprise, one of only two university-owned academic medical centers in Los Angeles County. Encompassing academic, research and clinical entities, it consists of:
- Keck School of Medicine of USC, one of the top medical schools in Southern California;
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, one of the first comprehensive cancer centers established in the United States;
- USC Care Medical Group, the faculty practice;
- Keck Medical Center of USC, which includes two acute care hospitals:
411-bed Keck Hospital of USC and 60-bed USC Norris Cancer Hospital;
- USC Verdugo Hills Hospital, a 158-bed community hospital;
- outpatient facilities in Beverly Hills, downtown Los Angeles, La Cañada Flintridge, Pasadena, and the USC University Park campus. The USC Eye Institute also has practices in Fountain Valley, Arcadia and Riverside;
- and Keck Medicine of USC Medical Foundation, a group of physicians affiliated with Keck Medicine of USC.
Our world-class medical facilities are staffed by nearly 600 physicians who are faculty at the renowned Keck School of Medicine of USC. They are not only clinicians, but cutting-edge researchers, leading professors and active contributors to national and international professional medical societies and associations. Learn More