About the Eli and Edythe Broad Center for Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research at USC
Welcome to USC’s stem cell research center
In February 2006, Eli and Edythe Broad created the Eli and Edythe Broad Center for Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research at USC with a $30 million gift to the Keck School of Medicine of USC.
Click here for a full list of annual reports and newsletters
Facts and Figures
- 19 principal investigators
- More than $14 million in education and research grants
- Recent publications in top journals including Nature, Cell, Cell Stem Cell, Developmental Cell, Development, and the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS)
- 19 laboratories
- 4 core facilities in imaging; therapeutic screening; flow cytometry; and stem cell engineering.
- 1 Department of Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
- 1 USC Stem Cell initiative, a collaborative effort uniting more than 100 research and clinical faculty members from all disciplines across the university