Reserve a Conference Room
|Room||Room rental charge, 1-4 hours||Hourly rental charge (after fourth hour)||Audiovisual usage charge, 1–4 hours||Audiovisual usage charge, 4–8 hours|
|1st floor seminar room (BCC 101)||$50||$20/hour||$60||$100|
*Note: Use of microphones, markers and whiteboard are included in room rental without audiovisual services.
Setups and breakdown
- The default setup for Broad CIRM Center (BCC) 101 is theater-style seating.
- Custom room arrangements require an Internal Requisition to FMS Operations & Maintenance, or O&M, which incurs an extra charge of $132. BCC can supply a maximum of 15 tables (2.5′ x 6′) and 96 chairs.
- The reserving party should schedule time with BCC staff to review any reserved rooms and equipment needed in advance of the event.
- A/V equipment includes the following: high-definition digital projector and automated screen use; podium computer or laptop VGA connection; DVD player; polycom teleconferencing; and polycom conference phone.
- A/V equipment is to be used by presenters only.
- All equipment is inspected prior to and after use.
- Any damage to BCC furniture or equipment will be charged to the reserving party.
- The reserving party should schedule a time to review the rooms and any equipment needed in advance of the event.
- Room availability is limited prior to 8 a.m., after 5 p.m. or for weekend events, at the discretion of BCC.
- BCC does not provide catering services or kitchen facilities.
- Event coordinators can contact USC Hospitality at (323) 422-2717, or use outside caterers.
Food and drink
- BCC does not provide cleaning services.
- All conference rooms must be left in a clean and orderly manner.
- It is the responsibility of the meeting organizer to ensure that the conference room is cleared of all trash, food, etc.
- BCC reserves the right to cancel future reservations — including recurring events — if the conference room is left in disarray.
- If significant cleaning is needed after an event (spillages, etc.), any resulting charges may be transferred to the reserving party.
- Cancellations must be made in writing or via email to Ryan Maier at Ryan.Maier@med.usc.edu;
at least 48 hours prior to the event, or the reserving party may be charged according to the rental time scheduled.
- BCC reserves the right to reschedule, cancel or reject requests for the 1st Floor Seminar Room up to three days prior to the event.
*Note: Rental fees and policies are subject to change at any time.