Regular Scheduled Series
The following recurring events were gathered from representatives of each of the departments at the center. It will be continuously updated and published on the web in order to keep information as current as possible.
All original sign in sheets should go to Teresa Ball (CHP 223). Be sure to keep a copy on file so that you can verify hours for nurses and other allied health professionals.
The Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California designates these live activities for a maximum of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Fiscal Year 2015-16
- Anesthesiology Daily Conference
- Anesthesiology Journal Club
- Anesthesiology Grand Rounds/Clinical Dialogues
- Anesthesiology Quality Grand Rounds
- Cardiothoracic Case Presentation
- Cardiothoracic Journal Club
- Colorectal Surgery/Anorectal Physiology Conference
- Dermatology Grand Rounds
- Introduction to Clinical Medicine Faculty Development
- Endocrine Grand Rounds
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Case Conference
- Sarcoma Case Presentations
- Cancer Center Grand Rounds
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Pediatric Problem Rounds
- Combined Sarcoma & Musculoskeletal Conference
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Norris Multidisciplinary Breast Cancer Conference
- USC Vascular Lab Quality Assurance Meeting
- USC Vascular Lab Transcranial Doppler Journal Club
- USC Cardiology Quality Assurance Meeting
- Head & Neck Surgery Imaging Conference
- Head & Neck Surgery Grand Rounds
- Head & Neck Tumor Board
- Transient Ischemic Attach (TIA) Journal Club