Diversity, culture and history
Whether exploring Los Angeles, enjoying year-round recreation or hanging out on campus in a near-perfect climate, life at the Keck School of Medicine offers something for every student.
Life on Campus
Work off the stress of study at the Soto gym
Test your “Operation” skills during Spirit Day
Numerous social opportunities are available including student run organizations that participate in the governance of the school. Students can choose from a number of activities to get out of the classroom and participate in campus activities.
- Student clubs and organizations
- Cultural events such as theatre, concerts and poetry readings
- Wellness classes including yoga and meditation
- Recreational sports, workout facilities and USC Trojan sports
Life in Los Angeles
- Attend concerts at outstanding music venues
- Visit nationally recognized museums and libraries
- Attend professional sporting events
- Spend a day at the beach or go on a hike