The mission of the Global Health Scholars Program is to promote student participation in international research, patient care and educational activities with the intent to address healthcare challenges of an interdependent world.
The Global Health Scholars Program strives to:
- Provide students the opportunity to experience international medical education, public health, patient care and clinical or basic science research.
- Encourage interdisciplinary research to gain a better understanding of international health issues.
- Promote collaborative educational experiences for students via distant learning and professional/cultural exchange programs.
- Work collaboratively with the Institute of Global Health in achieving goals related to global health.
- Discover the expanse of the world and “go global”!
To participate in the program:
Current students, click here.
Visiting/international students, click here.