"Just wanted you to know of the impact she is having on our faculty. Sending her to your fellowship has proven to be one of my best investments!!!"
This program was designed especially for busy academic physicians interested in improving their expertise in teaching/learning, educational leadership and in implementing educational innovations. We provide you the tools to have a positive impact on educational practices in your setting.
This program combines the desirability of face-to-face learning with the flexibility and freedom of distance assignments. By being away for only five or six weekends a year, you will effect immediate and direct change in your setting.
Those who have already profited from this program include academic deans, residency directors, medical educators.
The following are just some of the many skills you will gain as a participant in this program:
- Designing educational programs
- Teaching effectively in a variety of settings
- Evaluating faculty, learners and programs
- Improving learning through innovation
- Recognizing and dealing with learners in difficulty
- Writing a proposal for an educational intervention
- Analyzing and reporting research data
- Creating and enrolling others in a vision
- Resolving conflict
- Becoming aware of your own and others' emotions
- Understanding and leading change
Contact us to investigate how this program can benefit you. Our academic advisor will answer your questions regarding enrollment or will refer you to a full-time faculty member who can answer questions about specific areas of the program.
Dr. Guadalupe Garcia Montano