Instructions for Participation and Credit
There are no fees for participating in or receiving credit for this online educational activity. For more information on applicability and acceptance of continuing education credit for this activity, please consult your professional licensing board.
This activity is designed to be completed within the time designated on the title page; physicians should claim only those credits that reflect the time actually spent in the activity. To successfully earn credit, participants must complete the activity online during the valid credit period that is noted on the title page. To receive AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™, you must receive a minimum score of 70% on the post-test.
Follow these steps to earn CME/CE credit*:
- Read the target audience, learning objectives and author disclosures.
- Please click to accesss the VDM 2015 Enduring Materials. You will be prompted to register to continue on to the Activity Content, Post Test and Evaluation.
- Study/view the education content online. After viewing the content, you will need to close the tab/window in order to return to the original CME Tracker page so you can access Post Test and Evaluation.
- Online, choose the best answer to each test question. To receive a certificate, you must have a passing score of 70%. We require you to complete the Activity Evaluation to provide feedback and assess outcomes.
- You will be prompted to enter amount of credit you would like to claim in order to download and print your certificate. You will be able to print it, but not alter it.
To access this education module, users will need:
- A computer with an Internet connection.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or higher, Firefox 2.x or higher, Safari 2.x or higher, or any other W3C standards compliant browser.
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser may be required for video or audio playback.
- Occasionally other additional software may be required such as PowerPoint or Adobe Acrobat Reader.