Los Angeles General Medical Center
Los Angeles General Medical Center is one of the largest academic medical centers in the United States. Over 1,000 medical residents and students are trained here. There are nearly 39,000 inpatient discharges, 150,000 emergency department visits and 1 million ambulatory care visit each year to Los Angeles General Medical Center.
- General Dermatology clinic including complex medical dermatology
- Dermatologic Surgery and Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Immunobullous Disease clinic
- Tropical Medicine
- Hansen’s Disease Clinic
- HIV clinic
- HIV Lipodystrophy clinic
- Inpatient Consultation Dermatology
Keck Hospital of USC and affiliated outpatient clinics
Keck Hospital of USC is a private 411-bed acute care hospital that opened in 1991. Outpatient clinics are located on campus. Additionally, faculty practices are located at affiliated satellite clinics in Pasadena, Downtown Los Angeles and Beverly Hills.
- General dermatology clinic including complex medical dermatology
- Immunobullous disease clinic
- Aesthetic dermatology clinic and laser experience
- Contact dermatitis clinic and patch testing
- Faculty clinics in general dermatology
- Dermatologic surgery and Mohs micrographic surgery
- Inpatient consultative dermatology
USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
This facility was built for cancer research and patient care. The hospital is a 60-bed inpatient facility. It is one of the original eight comprehensive cancer centers for research designated by the National Cancer Institute.
- Melanoma Program at USC: multidisciplinary clinics and tumor boards involving members from: dermatology, medical oncology, surgical oncology, oncogenetics, dermatopathology, plastic surgery, head and neck surgery and preventive medicine.
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA) was founded in 1901. It is nationally- and internationally recognized as a leading institution for treating seriously ill children. It has been affiliated with Keck Medicine of USC since 1932. There are over 11,000 admissions, 62,000 ER visits and approximately 290,000 ambulatory visits.
- Outpatient pediatric dermatology clinic
- Vascular anomalies clinic
- Epidermolysis bullosa clinic
- Inpatient pediatric dermatology consultation service
Veterans Administration (VA) Downtown Ambulatory Care Center
Residents work in the following services at this outpatient-only facility:
- General dermatology clinic
- Dermatologic Surgery and Mohs micrographic surgery
- Experience working with VA population and within VA healthcare delivery system