Digital Pulp Brand Platform Interviews
Thank you for agreeing to meet with Digital Pulp and Keck School of Medicine of USC Communications and Marketing.
As you know, the Keck School has initiated a project with Digital Pulp to develop a new website platform for the institution. The first step is to both look at our brand holistically and to get input from key stakeholders. This will ground you and Digital Pulp in our institutional priorities, values, and aspirations. We want to gather ideas and insights from a range of the most connected stakeholders, like yourself. These meetings will be conversational in nature. Topics will include:
- Meaningfulness — How, why, and to whom KSOM matters.
- Direction — How KSOM is evolving to meet the future.
- Value — What the value is of a KSOM education and the KSOM experience.
- Differentiation — How KSOM is distinct from peer institutions.
- Impact — How KSOM makes a positive contribution locally, nationally, and globally.
The interviews will be recorded so the Digital Pulp team will have them as a resource throughout the project.
Questions? Please contact Ben Sullivan in the KSOM Communications and Marketing Office.
Thank you again for your participation and we’ll see you soon!