Visiting Student Clerkships for Domestic Applicants
Students in good academic standing in their senior year at US schools of medicine accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education and students at accredited schools of osteopathic medicine may apply for clinical clerkships at the Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California for a maximum of eight weeks.
2020-2021 Rotations Timeline
- from the Western region of the US
- verified by their Associate Dean (or designee) for Student/Academic Affairs of their eligibility
- confirmed eligible by the Office of Student Affairs
In order for a student to be placed in a rotation, the following criteria must be met:
- The applicant’s file must be complete.
- Keck School of Medicine and individual department requirements must be met.
- The rotation must be available during the requested time period.
Please review the following documents and submit them as part of your VSAS application, where we are listed as ‘Keck SOM of U of So California.’
Diversity in Medicine
Please note that the Keck School of Medicine is unable to provide or arrange housing, board or travel expenses. No stipend is provided during this clerkship. Although we do not offer formal housing placement, some information regarding housing and transportation is provided here.