How To Apply
Applying to our program
- Applying to our program:
- Our program is committed to recruiting underrepresented minorities in medicine
- Our program participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP)
- Applications will only be accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) through October 31, 2022
- All applications should include:
- MyERAS application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- USMLE/COMLEX Transcript, Step 1 and 2
- Three letters of recommendation – at least one from Family Medicine
- All international medical graduates:
- Submit ECFMG status report
- Effective January 1, 2020, the Board will no longer issue Postgraduate Training Authorization Letters (PTAL) to international medical school graduates. As a result, international medical school graduates will not require a PTAL and may apply for residency through the Electronic Residency Application Service.
- Visa Sponsorship: Unavailable at this time
- Our program uses a holistic approach and does not use USMLE or COMLEX cut-off scores. Graduation within three years is strongly preferred but not required.
- Interview Information:
- Applicants invited for interviews will be contacted directly by the program.
- Final invitations will be sent on November 30, 2022
- All interviews will be conducted virtually.
- Invited applicants will be invited to an in-person Open House at the end of the interview season, date TBD
- The program will conduct interviews every Wednesday, 8 am-12 pm, starting October 26, 2022, and ending January 18, 2023, except the following Wednesday:
- November 23
- December 28
GME 104 Agreement of Appointment