ACCELERATING PROMISING ONCOLOGY THERAPEUTICS INTO THE CLINIC THROUGH COLLABORATIVE DRUG DEVELOPMENT
The MESH Academy has partnered with the Rosalie and Harold Rae Brown Center for Cancer Development at the USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center. We provide a specialized concierge service to faculty and external partners to bridge gaps in expertise and funding, de-risk projects, and increase the likelihood of partnership and progression to clinical development.
Learn more about the USC Norris CCDD!
JUST ANNOUNCED: University of Southern California Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center announces collaborative partnership with Sanford Burnham Prebys. Explore the benefits
Advantages for USC Researchers
- Help researchers navigate the challenges of drug development.
- Provide a rigorous but collaborative approach to managing the drug development process that is driven by timelines and milestones.
- Provide financial resources and advisory capabilities.
- Leverage expertise across USC and enable access to existing core facilities to support drug discovery activities.
- De-risk projects and enhance the likelihood of partnership and progression to clinical development.
Advantages for Industry Partners
- Connect to a highly collaborative, NCI-designated comprehensive cancer center, clinical trial expertise, and one of the most diverse patient populations in the country.
- Earlier access to innovative preclinical drug candidates that can be expedited to IND readiness.
- Formulate partnering strategies that will de-risk projects and accelerate path to patients.
- Flexible agreement models that are mutually beneficial.
Have an interesting cancer target?
Faculty are invited to complete the intake form and return this form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact MESH team members directly and start the conversation with Camilo Ansarah-Sobrinho, email@example.com or Melissa Rodgers, firstname.lastname@example.org.