Progressive Degree Program:
MS in Molecular Pathology and Experimental Medicine
The Progressive MS Program is designed to enable students to earn a bachelor’s and master’s degree in five years. The program for USC undergraduates is described at the Progressive Degrees website.
What are the advantages of the progressive degree?
- You can obtain your Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in a shorter period of time because you can take up to 3 graduate level classes in your senior year.
- Opportunity to begin laboratory research in your senior year of college.
- GRE exam scores are not required.
- Application to be submitted in junior year.
- Courses to begin in Fall of senior year.
Program Contact Information
Medical Education Coordinator
Graduate Education Coordinator
Telephone: (323) 442-1294