Awards & Recognitions
Faculty members in the department are nationally and internationally renowned.
Faculty members in the Department of Pathology have won several national accolades, including being named America’s Top Doctors. Several have been awarded teaching awards at the Keck School of Medicine.
- Hidekazu Tsukamoto, fellow, American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, 2015
- Russell Brynes, 2015 Israel Davidsohn Award for Distinguished Service, American Society for Clinical Pathology
- David Hinton, George K. Smelser Endowed Lectureship – Columbia University, 2015
- Gary Kanel, Outstanding Teaching Award – Anatomic Pathology, Keck School of Medicine, 2015
- Wesley Naritoku, Faculty Teaching Incentive Award, , Keck School of Medicine, 2015