Equipment and Resources
Q Exactive™ Hybrid Quadrupole-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer coupled with EASY-nLC 1000 Liquid Chromatograph
High-Confidence Results, Quickly
- HRAM and full-scan capabilities capture all sample data, all the time, enabling retrospective data analysis without need to re-run samples
- Resolving power up to 140,000 FWHM eliminates isobaric interferences, increasing confidence in results when analyzing samples in complex matrices
- Better than 1ppm mass accuracy in full-scan and all-ion fragmentation (AIF) modes ensures confident compound identification
- Fast scanning at 12hz and spectral multiplexing suited to UHPLC applications
- Rapid polarity switching maximizes information obtained
- AIF and multiple dissociation techniques—in-source CID and HCD—aid in compound identification
- Extended mass range to 6,000m/z enhances detection of singly charged small molecules and biomolecules
- More than four orders of magnitude intrascan dynamic range, along with femtogram-level sensitivity, allow detection of trace-level and high-abundance compounds in the same scan
Greater Confidence for Drug Discovery and Metabolism Studies
- Triple quadruple-equivalent ability to quantify parent compounds and metabolites along with identity confirmation provides greater throughput
- Fast HRAM Orbitrap technology eliminates interferences for high-confidence metabolite structural identification and large-scale profiling of metabolomics and lipidomics samples
- Fast scan-to-scan polarity switching in both MS and MS/MS modes maximizes metabolite detection and identification from a single injection
More Information for Superior Proteomics
- HCD yields superior fragmentation and higher-quality MS/MS spectra compared to CID, improving identifications
- High spectral quality and a wide dynamic range make it possible to identify and quantify proteins other instruments cannot find.
- Quan/qual capability make it easier to transition from proteomic discovery experiments to targeted protein quantification
Highly Specific Environmental and Food Safety Analyses
- Specificity exceeding triple quadruple Q-TOF or Q-Trap levels make this mass spectrometer the preferred quan/qual screening platform
- Data-dependent, full-scan MS/MS capabilities and HRAM data ensure the highest possible confidence in every identification
High-Confidence Quanfirmation for Clinical Research and Forensic Toxicology
- The combination of SRM and HRAM capabilities provides high-confidence quanfirmation of endogenous steroids, drugs of abuse and pain-management therapeutics with ease.
Application-Specific Software for Greater Throughput
- Thermo Scientific™ ExactFinder™, LCQuan™, Mass Frontier™, MetQuest™, MetWorks™, SIEVE™ and TraceFinder™ software are available to speed data analysis.
- See more at: http://www.thermoscientific.com/en/product/q-exactive-hybrid-quadrupole-orbitrap-mass-spectrometer.html
EASY-nLC 1000 Liquid Chromatograph
- For all proteomics core and research laboratories that are striving to identify more proteins and peptides while saving time and effort in the process.
- If you have a well-established proteomics workflow that you need to speed-up — the EASY-nLC 1000 LC is your best choice.
- The EASY-nLC 1000 LC supports a large selection of column lengths and particle sizes with flow pressures up to 1000 bar.
- Combined with the innovative Thermo Scientific™ EASY-Spray™ source, it delivers exceptionally well separated peptides into your mass spectrometer.
- The system is also recommended for researchers and scientists adopting nanoLC-/MS and UHPLC-/MS as a new technique in their laboratory.
Top Performance and Ease of Use:
- Continuous 24/7 operation allows extended long run separations.
- Enclosed and cooled autosampler protects your thermolabile samples.
- 2D-LC capabilities can deliver more information from each sample.
- Wizard-style programming and touch screen-driven, MS-independent control software simplify set up and operation.
- Thermo Scientific™ nanoViper™ connection technology makes plumbing easy and reduces dead volume.
- Easy access and intelligent maintenance help you keep your system working at peak performance.
Choose the Right Configuration for You:
- Compact, single module EASY-nLC 1000 LC (software operated by touch screen included)
- nanoViper Fingertight system connections for mass spectrometry (MS)
- EASY-Spray source with Thermo Scientific™Acclaim™ PepMap™ coiled and heated columns
- See more at: http://www.thermoscientific.com/en/product/easy-nlc-1000-liquid-chromatograph.html