Support the Department
We invite you to support us as we advance the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries via novel operative techniques, cutting-edge research and education.
Partnership Opportunities exist in a number of programs, including:
- The clinical outcomes unit that evaluates the results of various therapeutic regiments.
- The bio-skills laboratory that supports surgical residents and medical students’ perfection of current procedures and also provides a unique environment for the development of new surgical techniques – from arthroscopic approaches to robotic surgery – to enhance the care of future patients.
- The Orthopaedic Scholars Program supporting the development of a resident into a clinician scientist and a leader of tomorrow.
- A multidisciplinary basic science research program partnering with the Eli and Edythe Broad Center for Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research at USC and the USC Viterbi School of Engineering to develop novel cartilage, bone, ligament or tendon repair strategies using stem cells and scaffolds.
- Support for clinicians and scientists as they work together to study the potential impact of stem cell therapies on the prevention and treatment of cartilage injuries, osteoarthritis and to enhance bone repair.
- Development of gene therapy to promote bone repair.
If you would like to discuss funding opportunities, please contact: