Family Medicine Residency Program
“Welcome to Keck Medicine Family Medicine Residency Program! We are developing an innovative program as the first residency of Keck Medicine, and we welcomed our inaugural class in July 2021. We look forward to co-designing your future as a family physician leader for a thriving, diverse and equitable Los Angeles. Thank you for your interest.“
– Joanne Suh, MD Program Director
Our mission is to train Family Medicine physician trailblazers to transform primary care and promote health equity and wellness for all, by:
- Promoting a Clinic-First model of team-based, patient-centered care rooted in social medicine and solidarity with Los Angeles’ diverse patient populations
- Offering continuity experiences in multiple healthcare systems to practice high-quality primary care in varied urban settings
- Leveraging USC’s strong tradition in education, research and innovation to develop lifelong physician scholars
- Harnessing technology and telemedicine to improve personalized care and connection
- Developing the well-rounded resident physician as learner, teacher, advocate, leader, and human
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn more about the program?
Follow us on Instagram at @uscfmr