Ten Keck School of Medicine of USC researchers have been named to the 2022 list of Highly Cited Researchers by Clarivate.
According to Clarivate, the list recognizes researchers who have “demonstrated significant and broad influence reflected in their publication of multiple highly cited papers over the last decade.”
Vice Dean for Research Thomas A. Buchanan, MD, lauded the achievements of the Keck School’s numerous distinguished researchers. “It’s fantastic to see our researchers recognized for the impact they are making across the scientific community,” he said.
Receiving the recognition are:
- Paul Aisen, MD, professor of neurology, and director of the USC Alzheimer’s Therapeutic Research Institute.
- Steve Kay, PhD, university and provost professor of neurology, biomedical engineering and quantitative computational biology, director of Convergent Bioscience and founding director, MESH Academy
- Heinz-Josef Lenz, MD, professor of medicine and J. Terrence Lanni Chair in Gastrointestinal Cancer Research.
- Huaiyu Mi, MD, PhD, associate professor of research population and public health sciences.
- Anushya Muruganujan, Senior Computer Scientist
- Abhay Sagare, PhD, assistant professor of research physiology and neuroscience.
- Paul D. Thomas, PhD, professor of population and public health sciences.
- Arthur W. Toga, PhD, provost professor of ophthalmology, neurology, psychiatry and the behavioral sciences, radiology and engineering and director of the USC Mark and Mary Stevens Neuroimaging and Informatics Institute.
- Zhen Zhao, PhD, assistant professor of physiology and neuroscience.
- Berislav Zlokovic,MD, PhD, chair and university professor of physiology and neuroscience, and director of the Zilkha Neurogenetic Institute.
You can view Clarivate’s report and search the list of Highly Cited Researchers here.